1. Who you are and what your company does best-whether it’s a niche or a broad spectrum of products you must know what differentiates you from all the others out there.
2. WOW your customers- exceptional service today is the exception rather than the rule and yet today’s stressed out consumers want a WOW experience. To be acknowledged, to have their needs listened to and to find products or services that they can use or want delivered with exceptional service is how to WOW your customers.
3. Have a clear vision and a plan- without it your business is like a ship without a rudder. If you don’t know where your headed neither will your customers or employees. Please give me a call, we can help.
4. Be the leader- yes it is tiring, exhausting and challenging but as the leader of your company or division you must set expectations, measure results and manage the performance to achieve results.
Frances Cole Jones
Search This Blog…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Visit My Website
Visit the WOW Store
The WOW Lab
WOW Interview iPhone App
Buy THE WOW FACTOR
Buy HOW TO WOW
- Advice Announcement Books Business Success Career College Communication Events Goal Setting Holidays How NOT to Wow How to Wow Interview Job Interview Job Loss Job Search Meetings News & Commentary Opinion Promotion Psychology Selling Small Business Speaking Technology The Wow Factor Unemployment Video Work Workplace
- Business Success
- Customer Service
- Did They Wow?
- Goal Setting
- How NOT to Wow
- How to Wow
- Job Interview
- Job Loss
- Job Search
- News & Commentary
- Random Thoughts
- Small Business
- Social Media
- The Wow Factor
- Virtual Work
- interview techniques on 5 (Good) Reasons To Decline A Job Offer
- Mid-WInter Tanning | on Update your bookmarks! NEW blog address…
- College Grads Make Sure You’re Covered: 3 Rules for Writing an Effective Cover Letter | The Blog of Frances Cole Jones on Job-Hunting Tips for New Graduates
- Fred E. Miller on My List of the Top 10 Essentials of Good Etiquette
- Frances Cole Jones on 14 Questions You Should Never Ask at a Job Interview
- Tweets that mention A WOW Special Event: Breakfast with Frances | The Blog of Frances Cole Jones -- Topsy.com on A WOW Special Event: Breakfast with Frances
- Celia Collymore on 14 Questions You Should Never Ask at a Job Interview
- Tweets that mention 14 Questions You Should Never Ask at a Job Interview | The Blog of Frances Cole Jones -- Topsy.com on 14 Questions You Should Never Ask at a Job Interview
- Donna on 14 Questions You Should Never Ask at a Job Interview
- Joan Schramm on Wow of the Week: Play it Up
Buy HOW TO WOW